**Important – Please Read COVID19 Update**
Guidelines for Appointments Beginning May 15, 2020
I am re-opening on May 15th!
While I am so excited to get back to working with you, I will be re-opening with new guidelines in place. It will likely seem a little robotic and impersonal for some time. I apologize! This will be hard for me as I love all of the hugs and handshakes and conversations I typically get to share with you. However, I do want to take the best care to continue to keep us both safe.
- Until the foreseeable future I will be wearing a mask when you enter the office. I will ask that you do the same.
- I will be completely disinfecting the entire space before and after each session.
- Conversations will be kept to basic care and need questions.
- I would like to ask that there is no use of the seating in the waiting area. I will be protecting the seating space for you in the treatment room and will have additional sanitation material in place for you to use in addition to my sanitation efforts for your peace of mind.
- Please ask yourself if you or anyone you’ve had contact with show any symptoms such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose. If the answer is yes, please do not schedule.
Thank you so much for helping me in the efforts to keep us both safe and unaffected. I look forward to our session!
See all services and schedule online by clicking the button below.
Discounted Packages & Gift Certificates available.
I always offer our military veterans and dependents 10% off of total cost of all sessions except 2 hour with valid military ID. Use coupon code MILITARY when booking online. Please show ID at appointment.
A deep tissue massage using the therapist’s well trained feet. Blends relaxing techniques with deep, sustained pressure to effectively release muscle tension and induce blissful relaxation.
Whether it’s for releasing muscular tension, managing stress, or general relaxation, I will customize your massage to treat your needs. I integrate deeply relaxing Swedish and deep tissue, along with joint mobility and stretching to release tension and improve client range of motion. Complimentary hot towels are included in most sessions.
Some Benefits of Massage
- Reduces stress
- Reduces pain
- Reduces stiffness
- Helps manage anxiety and depression
- Helps control blood pressure
- Boosts immunity